It’s a new year with a new initiative to recognize those who have walked the halls of Tattnall County High School in years past.
TCHS is launching a new program – “Best of Battle Creek” – in an effort to highlight accomplishments of alumni of the school system. It was announced last week as the 2019-2020 school year kicked off.
The “Best of Battle Creek” will honor, recognize, and celebrate alumni who are outstanding in the fields of leadership, business, community relations, education, and/or philanthropy.
Eight alumni will be chosen based on their professional expertise and achievements, as well as dedication to charitable and community initiatives. The honorees will be published monthly throughout the school year by the journalism class at Tattnall County High School.
To be considered for this prestigious award, nominees:
- Must have graduated from Tattnall County High School in 2014 or earlier;
- Must be willing to submit a photo, if selected, to be published by the Tattnall County High School journalism class’ newsletter, The Journal Sentinel, AllOnGeorgia and all other related entities;
- Must agree to be interviewed either in person or electronically by students from the Tattnall County High School journalism class;
- Must be willing to attend a luncheon in the spring to recognize all honorees throughout the school year.
The criteria for the award winners are as follows:
- Must have made a positive impact in the fields of leadership, business, community relations, education, and/or philanthropy;
- Must demonstrate a commitment to maintain a lifelong relationship with Tattnall County High School;
- Must bring recognition and pride to Tattnall County High School.
Deadline for all nominations is August 31st, 2019 at 11:59 PM. To submit a nomination online, please go to the following URL: https://forms.gle/WKPM51VYTAV6wWyV9
If you prefer a paper form, or if you have any questions, please contact Jordan Huerta via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 912-557-4374. Please return all paper forms to Tattnall County High School.