We would love to hear from you!
Please make sure you include information on the person you’re trying to reach or the subject matter of your questions, concerns, or feedback.
BOOKING PHOTO REMOVAL
If you’re contacting AllOnGeorgia to request that a mugshot be removed from our site, please email the following information:
- Your name as it appears on the arrest record;
- Arrest date and arresting agency;
- Paperwork required under O.C.G.A 35-1-19 which justifies removal
To qualify for removal, your case must meet at least one of the following standards:
- Case was restricted under OCGA 35-3-37;
- Prior to indictment, accusation, or other charging instrument, was never referred for further prosecution to the proper prosecuting attorney by the arresting law enforcement agency and the offense against such individual was closed by the arresting law enforcement agency;
- Prior to indictment, accusation, or other charging instrument, the statute of limitations expired;
- Prior to indictment, accusation, or other charging instrument, the case was referred to the prosecuting attorney but was later dismissed;
- Prior to indictment, accusation, or other charging instrument, the grand jury returned two no bills;
- After indictment or accusation, all charges were dismissed or nolle prossed;
- The individual was acquitted of all of the charges by a judge or jury; or
- After indictment or accusation, the individual pleaded guilty to or was found guilty of possession of a narcotic drug, marijuana, or stimulant, depressant, or hallucinogenic drug and was sentenced in accordance with the provisions of Code Section 16-13-2, and the individual successfully completed the terms and conditions of his or her probation.
Please note: Georgia law requires that a person requesting removal of a booking photo send written correspondence with name, DOB, arrest date, and arresting agency to the publication via certified mail, return receipt requested, or statutory overnight delivery. The publication then has 30 days to remove the photo. As a courtesy, AllOnGeorgia accepts these requests via email to expedite the removal process.