Campaign finance reports were released for the third quarter of 2015 and here’s what Congressman Rick Allen had to show for it:
- Showed $196,963 cash on hand as of 9/30/15
- That’s up from $60,109 when he took office in January.
- Reported $500,293 in donations during the third quarter
- Spent $363,439
- 41% of his money came from federal PAC’s
Additional information on how Congressman Allen spent his money includes:
- $2,500 to the State and/or Local Republican organizations
- $24,000 of his campaign donations went to other political candidates
He paid $0.00 to the National Republican Congressional Committee.