Chattooga County Probate Judge and Election Superintendent Becky Duke has announced that polling precincts for the General Election on November 3rd will be consolidated due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The polling places will be as follows for the November 3rd General Election:
• The Lawrence Center, 71 Edison Street, Menlo, GA 30731 to hold the electors for the
precincts of Alpine and Cloudland;
• Lyerly Fire Department, 6086 Georgia Highway 114, Lyerly, GA 30730 to hold the
electors for the precincts of Coldwater, Lyerly, Dirtseller and Seminole;
• Subligna Baptist Church, 35 Subligna Church Rd, Summerville, GA 30747 to hold the
electors for the precinct of Subligna; and
• Trion Recreation Department, 90 Dalton Street, Trion, GA 30753 to hold the electors
for the precincts of Pennville, Teloga and Trion.
The polling locations for electors in the precincts of Dirttown, Haywood and Summerville shall remain as previously scheduled, to-wit:
• Gore Fire Hall, 9 Gore Fire Hall Road, Summerville, GA 30747 to hold the electors for
the precinct of Dirttown;
• Ebenezer Baptist Church, 4868 Haywood Valley Road, Armuchee, GA 30105 to hold
the electors for the precinct of Haywood; and
• Chattooga County Civic Center, 44 Highway 48, Summerville, GA 30747 to hold the
electors for the precinct of Summerville.
All polling locations shall remain open from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.