Bulloch County Schools is reminding parents of returning students to update their information for each child enrolled.
This annual update process is very important to ensure we have the latest contact, residency, and medical information needed to best serve your child. The process takes just a few moments via your Infinite Campus Parent Portal or via a computer kiosk at your child’s school. Even if there are no changes, there is some information that we are legally required to update annually.
- If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account and want to request one please contact your school to request an activation key to activate your an account.
- If you have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account already, you may login here now or download the mobile app to your cellular phone or digital device and login there.
- If you need assistance with your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account’s username or password, click on the word Help at the login screen and select Request Help.
- Once you are in your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account click on More from the menu for additional options
- Then click on Online Registration and select 2023-2024 K-12 School Year Existing Student Registration/Annual Updates.
- Go through all of the prompts and review and verify all information, and make any needed changes.
- Then Sign online when prompted and click Submit