4/11/2020 Saturday EMA update:
- Bulloch County Confirmed Cases- (16)
- Sadly we have our first death reported here in Bulloch County. The patient was a 65 year old male according to GPH website.
Social distancing is working and must continue at the local/state/and national level to reverse the upward trend in confirmed cases and deaths. Churches and all gatherings are urged to follow Governor’s order and maintain social distancing.
- EMS has transported 5 COVID positive patients to date.
- EGRMC caring for 7 COVID positive patients today.
- County BOE continues to support at risk youth with over 5000 meals daily M-F
- SPOC closed today.
- PPE remains in short supply state operations center advise EMS to order again next week.
- Continuing communications with State Ops in allowing 911 centers to obtain address of COVID-19 positive individuals to allow first responders to be informed.
- Confirmed cases- 12,159
- Hospitalized- 2479
- Deaths- 428
Encouraging news: NY numbers are trending downward.
You can read the full report from 12PM here.