Republican Senator Kelly Loeffler announced donations of her fourth-quarter Senate salary this week, noting 10 organizations that are helping those in need across the state of Georgia. Loeffler has donated her salary for all four quarters this year in keeping with her pledge to donate her Senate pay to charitable organizations and nonprofits.
From the press release:
“Charitable organizations and nonprofits embody the best of Georgia and the best of America, and they play a critical role in fostering thriving communities across our state,” Loeffler said. “This quarter, I’m proud to donate my salary to 10 Georgia-based organizations that are on the frontlines lifting Georgians up and providing life-changing resources and support to so many. As we enter the holiday season, it’s important to give thanks for the selfless sacrifices that so many across our state make for others, and I look forward to seeing all the great work these organizations will continue to do in the months and years to come.”
Loeffler’s net pay from the Senate is approximately $38,000 per quarter. Each quarter this year, she has sent checks for $3,800 each to 10 charities, totaling $38,000 per quarter. For the fourth quarter, she is sending checks to the following:
- Bartow Family Resources, Cartersville, Georgia
- Beacon of Hope, Johns Creek, Georgia
- Catoosa County Stocking Full of Love, Ringgold, Georgia
- Covenant Care Adoptions, Macon, Georgia
- Dream Weavers Foster Care, Alpharetta, Georgia
- Family Connection/Communities In Schools of Berrien County, Inc, Nashville, Georgia
- Georgia Junior Livestock Foundation, Winder, Georgia
- MUST Ministries, Marietta, Georgia
- Obria Medical Clinic, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- Stewart Community Home, Columbus, Georgia
These donations follow Sen. Loeffler’s first-, second- and third-quarter giving.