The Camden County Board of Elections & Registration (BoER) announced this week that there will be multiple Advance In-Person Voting opportunities before the November 3, 2020 General Election and Special Election.
Please note that no Advance In-Person Voting opportunities are available on Columbus Day, Monday, October 12, 2020.
Advance In-Person Voting
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Friday, October 30, 2020 Camden County Annex Building Community Room 107 N. Gross Road, Kingsland 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each weekday
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Friday, October 16, 2020 Board of Elections & Registration Offices 200 E. 4th Street, Woodbine 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each weekday
- Saturday, October 17, 2020 Board of Elections & Registration Offices 200 E. 4th Street, Woodbine 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 Camden County Annex Building Community Room 107 N. Gross Road, Kingsland 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 Camden County Annex Building Community Room 107 N. Gross Road, Kingsland 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 26, 2020 – Friday, October 30, 2020 Three Rivers Church 101 Miller Street, St. Marys 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. each weekday
**Advance Voting is for all registered Camden County voters, regardless of polling place.
Sample Ballots for the November 3rd General Election are available through the Georgia My Voter Page (MVP). The deadline to register to vote in this election is Monday, October 5, 2020. On Election Day, voters should go to their assigned polling place between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. to cast their ballots. Registered voters can go to the MVP to check their registration status, verify polling location, request an absentee ballot, or check the status of their returned absentee ballot.
During in-person voting opportunities, the BoER strongly encourages the use of masks and gloves for all electors. Poll workers will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment and disinfecting all voting equipment throughout each day of in-person voting. Social distancing is urged for all voters, while voting equipment is specifically situated at a polling place to provide for ample room for distancing.
Absentee ballots may still be requested through the Absentee Ballot Request Portal through October 30, 2020. Additionally, Camden County voters who requested an absentee ballot may return their absentee ballot by mail or in person to the BoER offices located on the 1st floor of the Government Services Complex at 200 East 4th Street in Woodbine from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or at the satellite BoER Office located at the Camden County Annex Building at 107 N. Gross Road in Kingsland from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed daily from 12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.)
Absentee ballot status information is available through signing-in to the MVP.
All voters, through Advance In-Person or Election Day voting, will use Georgia’s new voting machines. The State Elections Division has created a new website, https://securevotega.com, to share information and answer questions about the new machines. Additionally, a video is available on the Board of Elections & Registration website at: www.camdencountyga.gov/vote.