Ogeechee Technical College will be hosting their Fall Open House this Saturday, November 5, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, in the Jack Hill Building.
Open House is a great way to gather information about the wide variety of resources available to students at OTC. During Open House students and parents will receive information about academic programs, student life, and admissions. In addition, visitors will be able to explore programs through a variety of diverse activities designed to help them easily transition to Ogeechee Tech.
“We have over 30 different program areas on our campus which means there is something here for everyone,” said Christy Rikard, Assistant VP for Student Affairs. “Not only will attendees have the opportunity to apply for free at our event, but they will have the chance to meet and talk with the instructors who will be leading their programs of interest.”
There is no formal schedule for this event. However, to make the most of your time, OTC recommends the following:
• Plan to arrive early in order to have ample time to visit with each department at the event
• Learn about the enrollment process and financial aid opportunities at Ogeechee Tech
• Explore programs you are interested in and meet the faculty
• Check out information tables
• Take a selfie at our #iamotc photo station
• APPLY FOR FREE!
An RSVP is not required to attend. Visit the OTC Fall Open House Event Page for more information.