Bulloch County Schools’ online application is now open for the Virtual Learning Program for the 2022-2023 school year.
The application period will be open through March 25. The program is for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade.
Bulloch County Schools:
Families will be asked to commit to the program for the full school year. Be sure to carefully review the Virtual Learning Program Handbook for Parents & Students for other important information about student eligibility and required lesson days and times prior to applying.
Interested families may submit an application online for each child they wish to enroll in the Virtual Program. Students are not automatically re-enrolled in virtual learning. A new application must be submitted each year and placement in the previous year does not guarantee placement for the upcoming school year. The application is available in English and Spanish.
If demand exceeds space for a grade level(s), lottery drawings will be held on Wednesday, April 13, 2022 as a livestream event.
Important Information to Remember:
- There is a full year commitment to the Virtual Learning Program.
- Review the Virtual Learning Program Handbook for Parents & Students prior to applying.
- Children without an application will be scheduled to attend the school district’s traditional, face-to-face learning program for the 2022-2023 school year.
- High school students intending to be fully enrolled in dual enrollment classes with no classes taken at high school, should not submit a virtual program application.
- For the new school year, there will be required meeting and lesson times for students.
- Applications will not be accepted for students who were previously removed from Virtual Learning due to not meeting the terms of their academic contract.