This is Bulloch County Schools’ latest report as released by the school system.
COVID-19 Positive Cases & Exposures as of 03/31/2021
Last Update: 9 a.m., March 29, 2021
Date Reporting Began: August 17, 2020
Total Cases to Date Since August 17, 2020: 615
Total Cases to date for Week 33 (March 28- April 3): 0
Total Exposed Persons Quarantined due to Week 33 (March 28 -April 3) Cases: 0
Total Exposed Persons Currently Under a 7,10, or 14-day Quarantine: 41
School District Demographics
- Student Enrollment Virtual & On-Campus: 10,795
- Students Learning On-Campus: 8,577 (79.5 % learning on campus)
- Students Learning Virtually: 2,157 (25% learning off campus)
- Total Employees / Total Assigned to Work On-Campus: 1,646* / 1,575 (95.7%)
- Number of Schools: 15 schools; 3 alternative centers
- Number of Office & Operations Locations: 4
- Date Reporting Began & First Day of School: Monday, August 17, 2020
*Does not include substitutes. Total employment for the school district is 1,918 if included.
*Isolation numbers are not included in this online data because their COVID-19 status is unknown, and they may receive an alternate diagnosis from a medical provider. If an isolated person receives a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis, then this online report will reflect that data.
SOURCE: Bulloch County Schools