Lowe’s in Statesboro currently has multiple job opportunities listed. Several positions are part-time and one is full-time.
Part-Time Cashier —
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a cashier to ensure every customer exits on a high note. You could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Answer customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging with customers.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com
Part-Time Retail Associate —
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Answer customer questions.
- Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
- Load customer merchandise.
- Maintain a store that feels like home for customers and teammates.
- Restock merchandise.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
- Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer applications and smart phone devices.
Part-time Overnight Receiver Stocker–
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise is accurately received, stocked, and replenished.
• Following proper lifting guidelines to ensure safe moving and placement of merchandise.
The Receiver/Stocker helps provide and deliver the right products to our customers by safely unloading merchandise from incoming freight, moving it to the sales floor, and stocking departments. This associate handles hazardous materials, replaces damaged shelving, keeps the backroom organized, and ensures equipment is charged. Additionally, this associate organizes merchandise and top stock to set up stores for sales success. To be successful, the associate must understand and prepare for the physical demands of moving merchandise for the majority of his/her shift. Depending on location type, the Receiver/Stocker works morning, afternoon evening, or overnight to prepare for store opening.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 3 months of experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment.
• 6 months of experience in a warehouse performing inventory handling and stocking.
Full-Time Day Merchandising Service Associate & Part-Time Flexible Hours Merchandising Service Associate —
As a Merchandising Service Associate at Lowe’s, you’ll be a driving force behind every moment where great customers, associates, products, and ideas come together. You will also:
- Keep Lowe’s stores prepped with the newest merchandise, helpful product displays, and the latest pricing and signage.
- Help customers find the right products consistently, quickly, and easily.
- Organize store merchandise with customer and business goals in mind.
- Collaborate with vendors and associates to support customer and store needs.
- Create eye-catching product displays.
- Follow detailed merchandising project plans.
- Complete merchandising resets.
- Rotate and price store merchandise.
- Work with vendors, and support and review their work.
- Be able to read, write, and perform basic math (addition, subtraction).
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items of up to 25lbs. unassisted.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones or tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email HRServiceCenter@lowes.com.