Effective Thursday, Feb. 18, at 3 p.m., there will be several improvements to the COVID-19 Daily Status Report on the Georgia Department of Public Health’s (DPH) website. These changes are designed to make the dashboard more user-friendly while providing an accurate picture of COVID-19 in Georgia.
The changes to the Daily Status Report will include:
- Antigen tests have been added to the COVID-19 Testing section
- Total Cases have been added to the maps. Total cases include confirmed (PCR
- positive) and antigen positive cases
- Antigen Cases and Total Cases have been added to the COVID-19 Over Time section
- Antigen tests, antigen cases, total cases and probable deaths have been added to data download files.
For more information about the antigen data, please refer to the “Understand the Data” guide or click on “Download the Data” for an explanation of the data elements and what is contained within each file. Both can be found in the white information box at the top of the dashboard.
For updates on COVID-19, follow @GaDPH and @GovKemp on Twitter and @GaDPH and @GovKemp on Facebook.
For information about COVID-19, visit https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.