In accordance with the Center of Disease Control’s (CDC) policies and procedures regarding recent developments surrounding COVID-19, the Georgia Department of Labor (GDOL) and several partners have postponed or cancelled some upcoming job fairs.
The CDC has asked for large groups of 50 or more to refrain from meeting until further notice.
The following events have been postponed or cancelled:
- Returning Citizens Career Expo (Dekalb)- 3/18
- Cherokee Career Expo (Cherokee)- 3/18
- AAFES (Augusta)- 3/18
- Spring 2020 Job Fair (Gainesville)- 3/18
- Sea Island (Brunswick)- 3/19
- JMA Recruiting (Cobb)- 3/19
- Kelly Services (Augusta)- 3/20
- LG Hausys (Rome)- 3/20
- Department of Juvenile Justice (Savannah)- 3/20
- Department of Juvenile Justice (Cobb)- 3/24
- Hartwell Health and Rehab (Hartwell)- 3/24
- LG Hausys (Rome)- 3/25
- Roswell Hospitality Expo (Roswell)- 3/26
- Global Personnel Hiring (Augusta)- 3/26
- LG Hausys (Rome)- 3/30
- Massey Services (Gwinnett)- 3/30
- Coastal Plain Area (Valdosta)- 4/8
- Coastal Plain Area (Tifton)- 4/17
The GDOL apologizes for any inconvenience and appreciates your cooperation. The department will notify the public of any additional changes to this schedule.
Job seekers interested in attending the event may visit employgeorgia.com to create an account so you can prepare and submit a resumé. Having an Employ Georgia account expedites the interview process.