Graduation Ceremony 2020 – Rescheduled for July 10th
Please see the following information and adhere to all guidelines as we experience this exciting event.
- CHS Graduation Ceremony – Friday, July 10th @ 8pm – CHS Stadium.
- Gates will open at 6:30pm.
- Graduates need to report by 7:00pm (check-in at the ticket booth).
- Graduates will be seated on the football field (scoreboard side) facing the War Lodge. Please report to your designated seat upon arrival. Students will be seated using required social distancing requirements.
- Each graduate may have up to 4 family members attend (all ages included in number).
- Families must enter the stadium together due to designated seating arrangements. Both sides of the stadium will be used with 6 feet between each family.
- Families will be escorted to their seat based upon arrival.
- After the ceremony, no one will be allowed on the field, and everyone must exit the stadium and depart from campus.
- Facial masks recommended.
- ALL SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED!
Emily Mobbs, Ed.D
Chattooga High School
989 Highway 114
Summerville, GA 30747
(706)857-2402 ex. 3100