Camden County residents are urged to utilize online or telephone services when possible due to the continued spread of COVID-19 in our community. Although county office buildings remain open to the public, many staff members are working remotely at this time to ensure proper social distancing. Beginning Monday, July 6, 2020, anyone entering a Camden County government building is required to wear a facemask to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
The Camden County Response Framework (PDF) describes how county government offices will function throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, offices are operating at Stage Two (2). If in-person assistance is required, members of the public are asked to call ahead to verify a department’s operating hours and make an appointment to help keep building occupancies low.
The Camden County website, www.camdencountyga.gov, has an Online Payments page to assist residents with conducting business online. The following offices and departments may have limited or no staff in the office, but are still available online or by telephone:
Camden County Government Services Complex, 200 East 4th Street, Woodbine
- Administration Offices 912-510-0464
- Office of the County Clerk 912-576-5651
- Curbside Collection Office 912-510-6881
- Camden County Tax Commissioner’s Office 912-576-3248
- Camden County Assessors Office 912-576-3241
- Camden County Board of Elections & Registration 912-576-3245
- Finance & Budget Department 912-576-7125
- Human Resources Department 912-576-5660
Camden County Annex Building, 107 North Gross Road, Kingsland
- Planning & Development Department 912-729-5603
- CRS, E & S Office 912-510-4320
- Public Protection & Compliance 912-510-5834
The Camden County Courthouse is continuing to follow the Declaration of Statewide Judicial
Emergency signed by the Honorable Harold D. Melton, as the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Georgia. Currently in its third extension, it is set to expire at 11:59 p.m. on July 12, 2020, and places restrictions on courts. While the Courthouse remains open, residents are advised to contact the respective courts for information regarding current protocols. The courts may be reached at:
Camden County Courthouse, 210 East 4th Street, Woodbine
- Magistrate Court 912-576-5658
- Probate Court 912-576-3785
- Clerk of Superior Court 912-576-5631
Camden County residents with specific questions about COVID-19 should view the Frequently Asked Questions available from the Coastal Georgia Health District or call their COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 912-230-9744. The State of Georgia COVID-19 hotline is available at 1-844-442-2681.