All Camden County residents are urged to wear facemasks to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Entrance to specified local government buildings may require a facemask. Residents are encouraged to use online or telephone services before visiting an office in-person.
Additionally, all Camden County residents are strongly encouraged to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) including:
- Practicing social distancing by staying at least six (6) feet apart from others;
- Wearing a cloth face covering when social distancing is not possible;
- Washing your hands often with soap and water or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol;
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces and objects (like cell phones);
- Abstaining from touching eyes, nose, and mouth;
- Covering coughs and sneezes; and
- Staying home if you are sick.
The Coastal Georgia Health District has a testing call center, 1-912-230-9744, available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. until 12:00 noon. This call center will schedule appointments for COVID-19 testing in Camden County and throughout the Coastal Georgia Health district. The State of Georgia COVID-19 hotline is available at 1-844-442- 2681. More information is available on the Camden County COVID-19 website at: camdencountyga.gov/COVID19.