Southeast Bulloch High School’s two-time state champion flag football team has its first athlete advance to play at the collegiate level.
Ainsleigh Littles, a senior, will commit to play for the Florida Gateway College Timberwolves during a special signing ceremony in the SEBHS media center on Thursday, March 30, at 2:30 p.m. Littles has been the captain for the nation’s number one team for the past two years, helping lead them to a 39-0 record including two area and two state championship titles.
Playing offense and defense, Littles has served as the team’s starting quarterback and cornerback, and she’s achieved these highlights and awards:
- 951 rushing yards; 12 touchdowns, and 8 extra point conversions
- 2,668 passing yards; 49 touchdown passes; 24 extra point passes
- 72 receiving yards with one touchdown
- As a defensive player she achieved 45 flag pulls and 5 interceptions.
- 2021 All-Area Player of the Year
- 2022 All-Area Offensive Player of the Year
- 2022 – All State Player
- 2022 Georgia Athletic Coaches Association All-Star
- 2022 Georgia High School Association Division 1 Player of the Game for state championship game.
Located in Lake City, Florida, Gateway College, formerly Lake City Community College, is in its inaugural flag football season. The Timberwolves won their double-header season opener games on February 25, against Xavier, and currently have a 7-1 record with three remaining games left on their schedule. The team is led by Head Coach Ricky Hufty.
The Southeast Bulloch High School Flag Football team is coached by Marci Cochran, a first-grade teacher at Brooklet Elementary School, a one of three feeder elementary schools for the high school. To recognize her accomplishments and those of her team, the Atlanta Falcons presented Cochran with a State Champion Award during the NFL team’s inaugural High School Football Awards Show presented by Emory Healthcare on March 7, 2022, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
Bulloch Co Schools