Bulloch County Schools will be hosting an Employee Recruitment Fair on Saturday, February 26, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. The fair will be at Statesboro High School, 10 Coach Lee Hill Blvd.
There are many types of positions open, such as administrators, teachers, special education teachers and support professionals, counselors, nurses, clerical workers bookkeepers, school food services workers, school bus drivers, school bus monitors, custodians, paraprofessionals, and more. There are also openings for substitutes. Principals and hiring supervisors will be available at the fair to meet, answer questions, etc.
Bulloch County Schools asks that you bring a resume with you. Anyone that is unable to attend, can apply online HERE.
Info from the schools’ site:
An Employee Recruitment Fair provides you:
- Information about our many career opportunities.
- A showcase of individual exhibit tables for each of our schools and departments to help you learn about them and make decisions about where you’d like to work and for what jobs you may want to apply.
- A time to get noticed and have meaningful face-to-face conversations with school principals and hiring supervisors to help make employment decisions. Some jobs receive hundreds of applicants, so this is your opportunity to stand out.
- A time to learn how to create an online profile on Bulloch County Schools’ online jobs website, Applitrack, so you can be considered for any current or upcoming job postings.
- A time to learn how to become a certified teacher, if you are interested, and you have a four-year degree in an area other than education. We will have representatives and information about state certification program options.
- A time to complete a paper application if you are interested in bus driver, bus monitor, school food services, or custodian jobs.