The Bulloch County Board of Education will host a regular session on Thursday, June 10, at 6:30 p.m., in the Central Office boardroom of the school district’s Central Office, 150 Williams Road in Statesboro.
The meeting space is open to the public, and guests are asked to enter the board room entrance at the front of the building’s north side on Williams Road.
Regular session meetings include a time on the agenda for public participation. Anyone who wishes to address comments to the Board should arrive prior to 6:30 p.m. and sign up for a time to speak. Each speaker will have three minutes to speak.
The community can also send public comments to the Board of Education at any time via either Board members’ individual email addresses, to the Board’s group email, or to the Board’s attention via Superintendent of Schools Charles Wilson at 912.212.8500 or to the superintendent’s email.
During public participation, no speaker shall indulge in personal attacks while speaking. All comments are to be addressed directly to the Board of Education. Personnel concerns may be addressed in writing to the Superintendent or Chairman of the Board of Education. The Board cannot vote, comment or respond to issues or comments made during public participation.
Key topics for the Board meeting include the following:
- Recognition of the REACH Georgia Scholarship Program’s 2021 scholar graduates
- Update on the 2021-2022 return to school plan;
- Vote on the final Fiscal Year 2022 Budget;
- Vote on a recommendation to purchase the Coaches Academy and Executive Coaching package from Engage2Learn in the amount of $349,738
- Vote to place on the table for review a proposed revision to the school district’s Policy IDE (3) Competitive Interscholastic Activities for Grades 6-12.
See the full agenda and Board packet below.bulloch board of education regular session June 10
Audio visual presentations will be uploaded to the website prior to the meeting and displayed within the livestream for your reference. Watch meetings live via livestream on Bulloch County Schools’ website or Facebook page or later via the archived video on our website.