This is Bulloch County Schools’ latest report as released by the school system.
COVID-19 POSITIVE CASE & EXPOSURES REPORT TO-DATE
Last Update: 9 a.m., May 4, 2021
Date Reporting Began: August 17, 2020
Total Cases to Date Since August 17, 2020: 640
Total Cases to date for Week 37 (April 25 – May 1): 6
Total Exposed Persons Quarantined due to Week 37 (Apri 25 – May 1) Cases: 99
Total Exposed Persons Currently Under a 7,10, or 14-day Quarantine: 139
SCHOOL DISTRICT DEMOGRAPHICS
- Student Enrollment Virtual & On-Campus: 10,834
- Students Learning On-Campus: 8,693 (80.2 % learning on campus)
- Students Learning Virtually: 2,126 (19.6% learning off campus)
- Total Employees / Total Assigned to Work On-Campus: 1,646* / 1,575 (95.7%)
- Number of Schools: 15 schools; 3 alternative centers
- Number of Office & Operations Locations: 4
- Date Reporting Began & First Day of School: Monday, August 17, 2020
*Does not include substitutes. Total employment for the school district is 1,918 if included.
*Isolation numbers are not included in this online data because their COVID-19 status is unknown, and they may receive an alternate diagnosis from a medical provider. If an isolated person receives a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis, then this online report will reflect that data.
SOURCE: Bulloch County Schools