The Bulloch County Board of Education will host its scheduled regular session on Thursday, February 10 at 6:30 p.m., in the boardroom of the school district’s Central Office, located at 150 Williams Road in Statesboro. The meeting space is open to the public.
Regular session meetings include a time on the agenda for public participation. Guests who wish to speak should arrive prior to 6:30 p.m. to sign in on the provided sheet at the podium.
The community can also send public comments to the Board of Education at any time. This can be done either to Board members’ individual email addresses, to the Board’s group email, or to the Board’s attention via Superintendent of Schools Charles Wilson at 912.212.8500 or to the superintendent’s email.
Key topics for the meeting include the following:
(1) updates on the district’s use of the Engage 2 Learn program for coaching and developing educators and the district’s Virtual Learning Program;
(2) a vote on the annual request for the Board of Education to serve as the fiscal agent for the Family Connection Partnership Grant;
(3) the purchase of mobile units at Langston Chapel Elementary School;
(4) Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning bids for Langston Chapel Middle School;
(5) selection of legal counsel.
The full agenda and board packer are attached below. For your convenience any audio visual presentations will be uploaded to the school’s website prior to the meeting and displayed within the livestream for your reference.
Bulloch Co Schools