Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast
In Episode 133, Dave & Jessica discuss the conclusion of the case involving the reporter smacked on live TV, Glynn County’s lawsuit against the State of Georgia, who’s on the hook for reparations for the 1921 Tulsa massacre, and the Trump administration’s socialistic eviction moratorium.
Support us by supporting our partner: Big Daddy Unlimited unique link for show listeners.
- Man spends 37 years in prison for a rape and murder he did not commit.
- Callaway pled guilty to misdemeanor sexual battery for smacking behind of reporter
- Georgia county at center of Ahmaud Arbery shooting sues state to stop vote on abolishing police department
- A Survivor And Descendants Of 1921 Tulsa Massacre Seek Reparations In Lawsuit
- The CDC’s Eviction Moratorium Threatens Landlords
- Link to the CDC declaration
- The neat little form to print out to give to your landlord
- Executive Order on Fighting the Spread of COVID-19 by Providing Assistance to Renters and Homeowners – August 8, 2020
- Map of renters at risk of eviction by state
Listen on Libsyn:
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of AllOnGeorgia.
Jessica Szilagyi is a Statewide Contributor for AllOnGeorgia.com. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. She has a background in Political Science with a focus in local government and has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.” Connect with Jessica.
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.