On 6-11-2015 Investigators with the Statesboro-Bulloch Crime Suppression Team executed a
search warrant at 118 Olney Station Drive, Ellabell, after receiving information that meth, spice,
and firearms were being sold from that residence. Adam Webster and Melanie Boone were the
target of the investigation and were both arrested the day before on Martin Swinson Road for
marijuana charges. Webster was also charged with a parole violation so he was being held
without bond. While investigators were searching this residence they located Melanie Boone and
Christine Corzine and found them to be in possession of marijuana again (both were charged the
day before with marijuana possession). Shannon Eugene Manley was also found to be in
possession of marijuana.
While gathering evidence Teresa Boone and Harry Boone arrived at the residence and became
extremely disorderly. The two were asked to leave the area several times but refused to do so.
Both were eventually charged with disorderly conduct and obstruction of a police officer.
1. Charges were added for Adam Webster (32, Olney Station Dr, Ellabell) for sale of
methamphetamine, sale of a schedule 1 drug (spice) and possession of a firearm by a convicted
2. Melanie Boone (32, Olney Station Dr, Ellabell) charged with sale of methamphetamine, sale
of a schedule 1 drug (spice) and possession of marijuana.
3. Shannon Manley (38, Eldora Rd, Ellabell) charged with possession of marijuana (misd)
4. Christine Corzine (22, SR 119, Ellabell) charged with possession of marijuana (misd)
5. Teresa Boone (53, Live Oak Loop, Ellabell) charged with obstruction of a leo and disorderly
6. Harry Boone (20, Live Oak Loop, Ellabell) charged with obstruction of a leo and disorderly