Southeastern Technical College has awarded a number of student scholarships through the STC Foundation. This year, 35 students were awarded as the STC Foundation continues to bolster financial aid support for students.
This scholarship fund is imperative for many students to continue their studies, with the hope of obtaining their desired job or advancing their post-graduation career.
“On behalf of the Southeastern Technical College Foundation, it is an honor to award the 2018/2019 scholarships to these very deserving students. Through the generosity of our Foundation donors, our scholarship recipients are able to continue in their programs of study on their paths to successful careers,” said Blythe Wilcox, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement.
The 35 students who have received scholarship money from the STC Foundation for Fall Semester are:
- Jessica Aaron of Jenkins County
- Sarah Barrett of Toombs County;
- Stacia Bennett of Jeff Davis County;
- Allison Brantley of Bulloch County;
- Amy Carter of Appling County;
- Heather Chancey of Pierce County;
- Taunya Conyers of Tattnall County;
- Landon Dukes of Toombs County;
- William Tyler Durden of Emanuel County;
- Felicia Dykes of Montgomery County;
- Alex Farlow of Candler County;
- Allayna Farrow of Emanuel County;
- Brian Flanders of Emanuel County;
- Haley Grant of Montgomery County;
- Jessica Griffis of Toombs County;
- Christina Grobler of Toombs County;
- Jessica Hackle of Montgomery County;
- Taylor Hattaway of Montgomery County;
- Karneisha Holloway of Candler County;
- Sarah Ledford of Montgomery County;
- Charlotte O’Quinn of Appling County;
- Chelsea Ragan of Toombs County;
- Jennifer Robbins of Toombs County;
- Julie Smith of Montgomery County;
- Harley Stanfield of Emanuel County;
- London Stuckey of Wayne County;
- Anslee Tucker of Jeff Davis County;
- Gina Wallace of Wayne County;
- Shawneki Weaver of Emanuel County;
- Charlotte Kay Whitaker of Montgomery County;
- Lonnie Whitaker of Montgomery County;
- Crystal White of Emanuel County;
- Wendi White of Bulloch County;
- Jeannie Wiggins of Montgomery County;
- Amber Yawn of Jeff Davis County.
The mission of the STC Foundation is to partner with donors to support and invest in the students, faculty, and staff at STC. The primary funding for the scholarships comes from donors. If you would like to donate in order to continue the success of STC, as well as invest in the future of students directly, you can mail a check to: STC Foundation, 3001 E First Street, Vidalia, GA 30474.
The STC Foundation hopes that more students will apply for the scholarships, recognizing the myriad opportunities that this financial aid money provides for students coming from all backgrounds and pursuing any of the various programs that STC offers.